Xactly Corporation Careers 2024: Hiring QA Engineer Career in Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Xactly Corporation Careers 2024
Job Role: QA Engineer Career
Experience: 2+ Years of experience
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Expected Range between ₹5 to ₹15 LPA
Start Date: 31th January 2024
Qualification: Any Graduation with relevant year of experience
As a QA Engineer in Xactly’s Bangalore office, you will be responsible for Quality assurance related activities. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about Quality Assurance and excited to spread the Xactly love. Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact.
When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
Xactly’s QE team is a rapidly growing & very well diversified team with very strong focus on cutting-edge test automation tools & technologies. We are a very strong team comprising of 35+ members spread across our engineering centers in San Jose, Denver and Bangalore (India). All engineers in QE team are encouraged to operate independently and with highest levels of accountability.
Each QE engineer works with tight-knit team of back-end developers, front-end developers, Product Managers in the scrum teams with laser focus on producing high quality code & products for our customers. All QE engineers are trained well on all aspects i.e. Products training, Automation tools & infrastructure, CI/CD etc. ensuring their success in scrum teams. Xactly QE team members work with the cutting edge tools & technologies like Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, TestNg, Maven, RestAssure, Nightwatch, VMWare, Jenkins, Docker, OpenNebula, Jmeter to name a few.
THE SKILL SETS:
- 2-4 years of experience in a QA or testing environment, ideally using agile software development methodologies
- Strong testing skills. Able to develop test strategy, design test plan, and test cases effectively and independently
- Experience as QA engineer in Scrum methodology requiring automated tests as definition of done
- Experience in testing enterprise business application
- Experience in testing J2EE based application
- Hands on experience in GUI automation (such as Selenium) and API automation (such as Rest Assured/Http Client ) using off the shelves tools
- Programming experience in language such as Java
- Strong SQL query knowledge.
- Experience in product based companies
Preferred Skills (optional):
- Exposure on builds and deployments tools like Jenkins, maven
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend New Hire Training
- Learn the Dev and QE processes
- Gain exposure to Xactly QE tools & technologies
- Participate in scrum development process
- Get to know your team
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Learn Xactly’s SaaS technology stack
- Learn the Xactly product & feature suite
- Learn Xactly QE automation frameworks, tools & technologies
- Participate in QE activities like test planning & automations in scrum teams
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Ensure best QE practices are being used
- Ensure that we are releasing high quality releases
- Participate & contribute towards Product & feature releases
- Perform RCA’s on Production Escapes and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Gain expertise in Xactly product you are working on
- Take full ownership of features/modules you are responsible for testing.
- Work closely with your scrum teams is sprint planning & feature design discussions
- Continuously work on process improvements in your team to minimize production defect escapes
BENEFITS & PERKS
● Paid Time Off (PTO)
● Comprehensive Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
● Tuition Reimbursement
● XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
● Free snacks onsite(if you work in office)
● Generous Employee Referral Program
● Free Parking and Subsidized Bus Pass (a go-green initiative!)
● Wellness program
OUR VISION: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivise employees and align their behaviours with company goals.
OUR VALUES: Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence (CARE) are the keys to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
How to Apply for Xactly Careers ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Xactly Careers online by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Xactly Careers : Click here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook : Click here