Adobe careers 2023: Hiring for Software Quality Engineer in Noida location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Adobe careers 2023 details
Job Role: Software Quality Engineer
Experience: 2 years of experience
Work Location: Noida, India
NatWest Salary: Expected Range between ₹ 5 to ₹ 20 LPA
Qualification: B.Tech / M.Tech degree in Computer Science from a premier institute.
Application Start Date: 22-Nov-2023
We are looking for strong and passionate engineers to join our team as we scale the business by building the next gen products and adding value to our existing offerings. If you’re passionate about innovative technology, then we would be excited to talk to you!
What you’ll do
- Responsible for quality of System and Services
- Design, Develop, review & maintain automation test suites
- Be responsible for multiple phases of engineering. From early specs, development, testing, and deployment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and define test strategies
- Define and execute E2E functional, regression, integration, performance and chaos testing
- Conduct root cause analysis of software defects and provide recommendations for improvement
- Define, implement, execute and maintain test cases and analyze test results
- Participate in resolution of production issues and develop test solutions to detect those issues before reaching production
Adobe Careers – What you’ll need
- B.Tech / M.Tech degree in Computer Science from a premier institute.
- 2+ years of experience with API & desktop applications as Quality & Automation Engineer
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Experience with software test frameworks and code coverage tools
- Hands on experience with frameworks and tools like Mocha, Junit, TestNG, Cypress
- Solid understanding of different types of testing, including functional, regression, integration, and performance testing
- Passionate about quality of work, you are persistent and uncompromising
- Experience in JIRA, test plan writing, test case scripting, test process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to contribute in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
How to Apply for Adobe careers 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Adobe careers online by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply : Click Here
To Get Hourly Job Updates
- Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- follow us on Instagram : Click here
- Fallow us on facebook: Click here