Adobe Careers 2023: Hiring Software Quality Engineer 1 in Noida location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Adobe Careers details
Role: Software Quality Engineer 1
Req ID: R142161
Experience: 1+ years of experience
Qualification: B.Tech / M.Tech degree in Computer Science from a premier institute
Work Location: Noida
Start Date: 20 November 2023
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. Adobe is listed as Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for 20 consecutive years. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe Careers What you’ll do
- Responsible for quality of System and Services
- Develop & maintain automation test suites
- Participate in multiple phases of engineering. From early specs, development, testing, and deployment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and create test cases
- Define and execute E2E functional, regression, integration, performance and chaos testing
- Conduct root cause analysis of software defects and provide recommendations for improvement
- Implement, execute and maintain test cases and analyze test results
- Participate in resolution of production issues and develop test solutions to detect those issues before reaching production
Adobe Careers Requirements
- B.Tech / M.Tech degree in Computer Science from a premier institute.
- 1+ years of experience with API & web applications as Quality & Automation Engineer
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Knowledge of software test frameworks and code coverage tools
- Hands on experience with frameworks and tools like Mocha, Junit, TestNG, Cypress
- Passionate about quality of work, you are persistent and uncompromising
- Experience in JIRA, test plan writing, test case scripting, test process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to contribute in a fast-paced collaborative team environment