Avegen Careers 2023: Hiring QA Internship drive in Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Avegen Careers drive 2023 details
Role: QA Intern
Work Location: Pune
Qualification: B.Tech./BE graduates
Start Date: 17 – November – 2023
Avegen is a digital healthcare company empowering individuals to take control of their health and supporting healthcare professionals in delivering life-changing care. Avegen builds transformative Digital Health Products. Avegen’s Digital Health Products are a mobile application for patients who are living with long term conditions. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Intern who is ready to learn mobile app testing and enter into the mobile app development world. If the performance during the internship exceeds expectation, we would love to consider converting the internship to a full-time job.
Avegen Careers – Your Profile:
You must have a basic understanding of automation, willingness to learn mobile automation, good attention to detail and a strong appetite to learn good quality testing. Some specific qualifications that may be required or preferred for this role include:
- Familiarity with mobile application development
- A good eye for identifying bugs/errors
- Ability to think of all possible scenarios in testing
- Strong documentation skills
- Being bold in communicating
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Being fluent in communicating
- In addition to these skills and qualifications, you should also have a strong work ethic and a commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
Avegen Careers – You will learn:
As a QA intern, you will have the opportunity to learn a wide range of skills and knowledge related to mobile testing, regression testing, functional testing and compliance. You will also get mentored by experts to learn about mobile application development and API testing. While you work as an intern, some specific areas that you will focus on include:
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases for every release.
- Plan and co-ordinate the testing activities.
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Monitor debugging process results
- Work independently and with less supervision, demonstrating excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Collaborate with other QA team members to share knowledge and best practices.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the overall testing process and methodologies for mobile applications.
- Work diligently to meet project deadlines and ensure product quality without compromising on excellence.
- Prepare and keep updating documentation such as
- Test Artifacts (Test plans, Test cases etc.), Testing related guidelines, Test reporting
Who Can Apply?
- Fresh B.Tech./BE graduates
- Available for full-time, in-office internship for a period of 6 months