Qatar Airways Careers 2023: Hiring Junior Test Engineer (Manual) in Ahmedabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Qatar Airways Careers drive 2023 details
Role:Junior Test Engineer (Manual)
Experience: 0-2 Years of experience
Work Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Honors in Engineering/ Computer science/Mathematics/Sciences/Commerce
Start Date: 17 – November – 2023
Last Date: 15 – Dec – 2023
About the role
You will be responsible to organize and conduct software testing based on functional, non functional and interface specification requirements. Responsible for preparing system artefacts, developing and implementing quality control tests that ensure product quality & efficiency, following up with defect fixes with development teams, support users in acceptance testing.
Qatar Airways Careers – Key responsibilities
- Develop & Maintain test cases according to requirements acceptance criteria to ensure no gaps in test coverage
- Clearly document defects found during testing in bug tracking system and track it to closure to ensure quality deleivrable to end users
- Must communicate well, Track testing progress and write accurate test reports in the defines format to ensure organization/Project guidelines are acheived
- Collaborate closely with developers, project managers, and other teams to analyse requirements and resolve software issues
- Create test plans for various types of regression, system integration, Load & Performance and UAT tests
- Perform smoke testing, functional testing, front end testing, regression testing and also support client acceptance testing
- Design and develop automation tests to improve regression test scope of the software release and product
- UAT Defect Analysis to triage the occurrence and capture the lesson learnt to mitigate this in the future
- Bachelor’s Degree or Honors in Engineering/ Computer science/Mathematics/Sciences/Commerce or Equivalent with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience.
- Knowledgeable of testing phases and approaches, including functional, regression, integration, and end-to-end
- Should poses strong problem-solving skills that allow them to test software, identify bugs, and solve errors
- working with other groups, should have strong communication skills that allow them to collaborate with others. They communicate problems and coordinate with QA, development, and business groups to ensure products are free of errors
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium and preferably having experience in developing automation scripts will be an added advantage