Bharti Airtel Is hiring for a job role of Development & QA Engineer for GURGAON location. Interested Jobseeker with 1-3 Year Experience can apply ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Airtel Development & QA Engineer recruitment details:
|Development & QA Engineer
|1-3 Year Experience (Previous experience in a quality assurance role, preferably in the relevant industry.)
|Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as computer science, engineering, or business.
|Not disclosed (ranges from approximately ₹2.9 to ₹ 11.7 LPA as per Ambition box )
|Job Posting Date
|1st June 2022
|As soon as possible (Apply before link expire)
This is a very inspiring role in Networks Digitization team where you will use your knowledge and/or experience in Scripting/Coding/Data Science methodologies and apply them to develop in-house close loop AI driven self organizing platform. Also responsible to develop analytics based solutions that produce telecom Networks and customer experience use cases as well as quantitative and qualitative business insights. You will work in a highly collaborative environment where you communicate and plan tasks and ideas.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and implement quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Conduct audits and inspections to ensure that products or services meet established quality standards and regulations.
- Perform testing and analysis to identify defects, bugs, or other issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve quality issues and improve product or service quality.
- Document and report quality-related data, including test results, defects, and corrective actions.
- Analyze and interpret data to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement.
- Develop and maintain testing plans and test cases.
- Conduct training sessions for team members and stakeholders on quality-related processes and procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and regulations related to quality assurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as computer science, engineering, or business.
- Previous experience in a quality assurance role, preferably in the relevant industry.
- Excellent technical skills and coding experience in OO languages (C++/ Python/Scala/Spark/Java, Java scripting ), ability to write stable, maintainable, and reusable code.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases such as: MySQL and mongo DB.
- Good understanding with RESTful APIs.
- Understanding in Statistics, e.g., hypothesis formulation, hypothesis testing, descriptive analysis and data exploration.
- Familiarity with quality assurance methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to ensuring high-quality products or services.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Familiarity with testing tools and methodologies, such as manual testing, automated testing, or regression testing.
In addition to the above qualifications, some industries may require specific certifications or specialized knowledge. For example, a Quality Analyst in the software development industry may be required to have knowledge of Agile methodologies
How to Apply for Airtel recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply For Airtel Career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here