Akamai Careers 2024: Hiring Software Development Engineer in Test, in Remote location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Akamai Careers – Software Development Engineer in Test
Job Role: Software Development Engineer in Test
Experience: 1-3 Years of experience
Work Location: Remote
Salary: Ranges from 5 to 15 LPA
Start Date: 2 Jan 2023
Qualification: BTech/MTech degree in computer science or equivalent
Join our GS Engineering team!
The team supports Akamai Global Services’ mission to drive world-class customer outcomes. The engineering team work with all divisions of the global technical support organization. The focus for the engineering team will be to solve problems that will lead to a better and faster support experience for Akamai’s customers.
Make a difference to our software quality
As a SDET you will be responsible for ensuring successful delivery of a quality product/application by performing ad-hoc and structured tests on a daily basis. You will be involved in developing, modifying, and executing software test plans. Maintaining documentation of results; and working closely with development engineers in resolution of problems.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for:
- Creating feature-level test plans (eg, functional, integration, etc)
- Designing and implementing test case changes and framework changes to support quality infrastructure
- Designing, writing and executing automated test scripts, test harnesses or tools
- Participating in requirement documentation, reviews, and design reviews
- Interacting with the Architects, Technical Support Engineers and other stakeholders to understand the business requirements/use-cases
- Working individually and as part of a team, communicating daily updates via written status and issue-tracking system updates
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience and a BTech/MTech degree in computer science or equivalent
- Have knowledge of software quality engineering processes, tools, methods, test development and support
- Have experience in UI/API Automation frameworks (Playwright, Selenium), web services methodologies (JSON, REST) in Agile/Scrum environment
- Have the art of collaboration (a team player with solid written and verbal communication skills)
- Possess passion for learning new/emerging technologies and have a very high technical problem solving acumen
How to Apply for Akamai Careers 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Akamai Careers online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Akamai Careers 2023: Click Here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook: Click here