Boeing Careers 2024: Hiring Associate Test Consultant, in Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Boeing Careers – Associate Test Consultant
Job Role: Associate Test Consultant
Experience: 5-8 Years of experience
Work Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Ranges from 5 to 20 LPA
Start Date: 2 Jan 2023
Qualification: BE / B.Tech /BSc / ME / M.Tech
Boeing Careers Job Description
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces, and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
- Create and update test cases for the product / project assigned.
- Create Automated Testing Frameworks from Scratch
- Create POC for new Testing tools and frameworks
- Prepares appropriate documentation as required by internal product development processes and regulatory agencies
- Executes test scripts and test protocols.
- May perform code inspections for Unit Tests.
- Supports and enhances the automated testing framework.
- Candidate must have experience in software configuration management concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the testing lifecycle
- Communicate both in writing and verbally (in English) to support status reviews and reporting of test findings, issues and risks.
- Analyze change requests, customer issues and relevant facts to determine testing estimates and risks.
- Perform all tasks per program plans and schedules for implementation.
- Support change control process for tracking and management of problems and changes to applications during testing.
- Consult with customers to clarify and refine complex requirements.
- Interpret and translate requirements into functional test scenarios and scripts
- Analyze and recommend test scenarios and scripts for test automation
Boeing Careers Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Hands on experience in UI based applications with Java full stack development experience specially towards client side programming / Testing skills sets with JS, REST, Angular, BackboneJS, reactJS, FlexUI, data visualization, Gradle, Maven, GIT, TFS.
- Knowledge & Experience in Software Quality Assurance Process and QA methodologies
- Must have good knowledge on the Automation Tools like: Selenium
- Test design skills using Test Driven Development/Behavior driven development (TDD/BDD)
- Knowledge of the integrated development environment
- Understanding of SDLC (Waterfall and Agile) from Detailed Design to delivery of code
- Key requirement is an ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies.
- Need to have excellent team orientation skills. Good Communication Skills required.
- Highly motivated, a Go-Getter who needs very little or no supervision.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Typical Education & Experience:
- Ex: Bachelor’s degree or 3 year Diploma with typically 5 to 8 Years related work experience and/or a Master’s degree or 3 year Diploma with typically 4 to 7 Year’s related work experience or relevant military experience.
How to Apply for Boeing Careers 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Boeing Careers online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Boeing Careers 2023: Click Here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook: Click here