Amazon Jobs Prime Video recruitment : Amazon Is hiring for a job role of Quality Assurance Engineer for Bangalore location. Interested Job Seekers with 4 years experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Amazon Jobs Prime Video recruitment – Quality Assurance Engineer
|Quality Assurance Engineer
|4 Years of Experience
|Job Posting Date
|26 – Sept – 2023
|Apply before link expires
Amazon Jobs – DESCRIPTION
Come build the future of entertainment with us. Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies – all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows including Amazon Originals and exclusive licensed content to exciting live sports events.
We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business – available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The Prime Video Original Series Marketing QAT ensures our ads and marketing breakouts meet Amazon’s high bar for customer experience. As a QA Technician you will have the opportunity to be part of a team working on digital advertising for Prime Video’s original and exclusive content including Award-winning shows and movies. Our QA team works on behalf of millions of Amazon customers, ensuring that marketing placements meet our high-quality standards.
As a QA Technician you would enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can obsess over customers by delivering quality releases daily. In addition to experience with manual testing, we’re looking for a detail-oriented Quality Assurance professional who excels at finding bugs and working on and a wide range of technologies in the creative space with a wide array of ever-changing requirements.
The successful Quality Assurance Technician will be obsessed with customer experience, continual improvement, a high design bar and an active desire to challenge the status quo.
Key job responsibilities
In this role, you will:
· Own manual testing, cutting edge applications and products at the user level.
· Write and maintain test cases.
· Find patterns in defects and drive quality upstream by specific and timely reporting.
· Assist designers, traffickers or other testers to reproduce errant behavior and accurately report defects found.
· Execute and verify results of existing tests.
· Ensure proper inputs of data to help drive operational excellence.
· Coach others on Usability and Functionality requirements and subsequent updates.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations: Bangalore, KA, IND
Amazon Jobs – BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
– 4+ years of quality assurance engineering experience
– Experience in manual testing
– Experience in automation testing
– Experience scripting or coding
– Experience as QA lead on medium to large sized projects
– Experience in gathering test requirements to create detailed test plans and defining quality metrics to measure product quality
How to Apply for Amazon jobs Software Development Engineer-Test ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit