Automation Tester – Citi Is hiring for a job role of Automation Tester for Pune location. Interested Job Seekers with 2-5 years experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Automation Tester recruitment – Citi Careers
|2-5 Years of Experience
|Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
|Job Posting Date
|26 – Sept – 2023
|Apply before link expires
The IT Quality Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies.
Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses’ core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
Automation Tester – Responsibilities:
- Supports initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Conducts a variety of moderately complex process monitoring, product evaluation and audit assignments; reports issues and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Ensures project standards and procedures exist, are fully clearly documented and followed throughout the software development life cycle; makes recommendations for enhanced documentation.
- Monitors products for conformance to standards; monitors processes for conformance to procedures.
- Documents findings and performs preliminary root causes analyses to provide recommended improvements.
- Ensures all corrective actions are assigned, documented and completed.
- Verifies traceability in project work products.
- Gathers, maintains and creates reports on quality metrics.
- Exhibits good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Requires basic understanding of how own area integrates within IT Quality to achieve objectives.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents.
- Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams.
- Provides informal guidance to new team members.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years Quality Assurance (QA) experience in the Financial Service industry preferred
- Experience in requirement reviews & able to identify, communicate and document discrepancies.
- Understanding of QA within the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and QA methodologies
- Understanding of Quality Processes
- Demonstrated logical analysis skills, attention to detail and problem solving Proven ability to work to deadlines.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- QA Experience in defining, designing & executing test cases
How to Apply for Citi careers – Automation Tester ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit