Assystem Careers 2024: Hiring QA Engineer recruitment in Gurugram location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Assystem Careers – QA Engineer recruitment
Job Role: QA Engineer recruitment
Experience: 2+Years of experience
Work Location: Gurugram
Salary: Expected Range between ₹5 to ₹15 LPA
Start Date: 24 January 2024
Qualification: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
Assystem STUP employs 1100 engineers who provide support to clients in the transportation, urban development, decarbonised energy, and industrial and complex buildings markets. With its headquarters in Delhi, Assystem STUP also has a local presence throughout India with 9 offices spread across the country. Assystem STUP’s teams have already been involved in many projects such as the construction of Dassault factories in Nagpur, preliminary studies of future EPR nuclear reactors in India, the development of the road transport networks in Mumbai, and others.
As part of the development of our digital entity
- We are seeking a QA Engineer with good experience in manual and automation testing
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with manual testing.
- Selenium for automation testing and Postman/Rest Assured for API testing
- Good to have experience in Azure DevOps, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand project requirements and define comprehensive test plans.
- Create detailed test cases based on functional specifications, user stories, and other project documentation.
- Execute test cases to identify defects, ensure functionality, and verify that products meet quality standards.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to increase testing efficiency, especially for repetitive and critical test scenarios.
- Conduct regression testing to ensure that new code changes do not adversely affect existing functionalities.
- Identify, document, and prioritize defects. Communicate effectively with development teams to facilitate the resolution of issues.
- Conduct performance testing to evaluate the system’s responsiveness, scalability, and reliability under various conditions.
- Perform security testing to identify vulnerabilities and ensure that applications are secure from potential threats.
- Collaborate with end-users to conduct UAT, ensuring that the product meets their expectations and requirements.
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives, suggesting enhancements to testing methodologies and tools.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of test cases, test plans, and testing processes.
- Work closely with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to understand requirements and provide timely feedback.
- Utilize testing tools and frameworks to enhance testing efficiency and accuracy.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in manual and automation testing
How to Apply for Assystem Careers ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Assystem Careers online by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Assystem Careers QA Engineer : Click here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook : Click here