Baker Hughes recruitment: Hiring Quality Assurance Engineer in Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Baker Hughes recruitment drive 2023
Job Role:Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience: 3 Years of experience
Work Location: Bangalore
Veralto Salary: Ranges Between ₹4 LPA to ₹15 LPA
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Application Start Date: 29-Nov-2023
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Are you a QA Engineer looking for a good opportunity?
Join our innovative Software Engineering Team
Our Enterprise technology team is developing cutting-edge and innovative solutions to monitor, control and optimize our energy assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team builds next-generation, cloud platform solutions to meet the mission-critical requirements of our customers.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise in Design, Architecture, Development, Continuous Integration and Delivery to ensure constant innovation. Managing deliverables and mentoring junior team members.
- Contributing in driving initiatives such as defining coding standards and processes to ensure quality code is produced. Ensuring continuous business improvement according to benchmarks and standards
- Ensuring customer quality requirement, Feedback of Experience (FOE)/Lessons Learned are taken into account in the tender proposal to avoid deviation and to continually improve execution processes
- Advising Functional managers or other Functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures in the own field
- Handling communication with colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have minimum 3 years of working experience i
- Have an excellent experience of using Selenium version 3 and higher, for Web Automation.
- Have a great experience of Java version 8 and higher.
- Have a good knowledge on how to set up test environment for Web Automation on MAC and Windows.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skill.
- Have a solid experience in Database/PostGres/Timeseries/SQL/Oracle knowledge and experience of Windows/Unix/Linux.
- Have an experience of testing API, Web, client server and GUI applications
- Have an experience working in Agile development environment etc.
How to Apply for Baker Hughes recruitment ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Baker Hughes recruitment online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Baker Hughes Careers : Click Here
To Get Hourly Job Updates
- Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- follow us on Instagram : Click here
- Fallow us on facebook: Click here