Bankwest Careers hiring: Hiring Test Engineer in Bangalore – Manyata Tech Park location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Bankwest Careers 2023 details
Job Role: Test Engineer
Experience: 3 Years of experience
Work Location: Bangalore
Bankwest Salary: Ranges Between ₹3 LPA to ₹13 LPA
Qualification: Any Graduation with relevant year of experience
Application Start Date: 30-Nov-2023
Your Business –
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
CommBank is recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps.
Your Team –
The Group Fraud Technology team is part of the Group Operations Technology and is responsible for delivering project and platform enhancements and assessments relating to Group Fraud Management Platform. Our main clients are Group Fraud Management Services.
- Proficient in Java (Or Any Programming language but should be ready to work on Java)
- Proficient in SQL
- Good in testing concepts and documentations
- Years of Experience – 3 to 5 yrs
Good To Have:
1. API / API automation / JMeter / MQs / Kafka / Postman / SoapUI
2. Experience in Unix
3. Banking Domain / Fraud Domain
4. Automation Framework development (Testing, JUnit, Cucumber, Data Driven Framework, Hybrid) .
How to Apply for Bankwest Careers recruitment ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Bankwest Careers online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply : Click here
To Get Hourly Job Updates
- Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- follow us on Instagram : Click here
- Fallow us on facebook: Click here