Bread Financial Is hiring for a job role of QA Manual Tester for Bangalore location. Interested Job seekers having 2+ years of experience. can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Bread Financial – Recruitment details :
|About Bread Financial
|QA Manual Tester
|2+ years of experience
BE / B.Tech / BCA / ME / MCA / M.Tech / BSc [Computer]
|Expected ₹ 4 – ₹ 8 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expires
Bread Financial Holdings, Inc. is an American publicly traded provider of loyalty and marketing services, such as private label credit cards, coalition loyalty programs, and direct marketing, derived from the capture and analysis of transaction-rich data. Wikipedia
- The QA Manual Tester 2 catches any major problems that may arise from system enhancements that would reduce the quality of the product before it goes to launch. The QA Manual Tester 2 engages with the project team throughout the project life cycle to ensure that quality is achieved with the system and/or client enhancements. Throughout the testing, they report on progress and defects to the project team. The QA Manual Tester – 2 may work directly with Bread Financial’s external client partners to onboard new clients or enhance capabilities with existing clients.
- Additional duties may include configuration updates and business integration.
Essential Job Functions at Bread Financial
- Test Strategy Planning – Utilizes analytical skills, responsible for the creation of test strategies, test plans and test scripts based on the business and functional requirements for the project and the review of these documents with systems analysts, developers, and/or vendors. Responsible for the creation of a first events validation plan which includes production validation, backout mitigation plan, and post-install support. Act as liaison to developers, vendors, and other areas of the business to ensure project requirements are satisfied. Will work in using Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology, or some hybrid form of the methodology.
- Test Execution and Reporting – Demonstrates an aptitude for detail and accuracy and technical knowledge, executes test scripts and reports defects using JIRA. Utilizes knowledge of database structure, creates and executes SQL queries to identify test accounts and verify application behavior is working as expected. May update configuration settings. Utilizes problem solving and communication skills to work with development teams and/or vendors to resolve and retest identified defects. Report on testing progress to testing lead or project manager. Executes first events validation and provides knowledge transfer documentation to the production support team. Updates project reporting documentation and attends team meetings. Utilizes defect management and organization skills, provide progress and metrics on test execution and defects to project team. Applies knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams to execute daily work.
- Business Communications – Demonstrates foundational knowledge of credit card operations, banking, financial, loyalty rewards, and credit card regulatory while working with various areas of the business. Demonstrates leadership by driving the testing of projects and collaborates with stakeholders in understanding the testing needs and reporting on testing results.
- Diploma or Graduation or Post Graduation
- Two to Five years Manual functional testing/QA experience
- Certifications: ISTQB, CSTP, and CAT
- Three to Five years or more Banking/Financial Services/Insurance Domain functional testing experience
- Work Timings: 11 AM– 8 PM IST. Flexible to work in shifts, on call or weekend as needed
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Certified Software Test Professional – Issuer, ISTQB – International Software Testing Qualifications Board
- Two or more years
Agile Methodology, API Test, Atlassian JIRA, Database Testing, DB2 SQL, Defects Management, Desktop Applications, Functional Testing, HP Quality Center, Mobile Application Testing, Qtest, Quality Assurance (QA), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Structured Query Language (SQL), Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Test Cases, Test Data Management, Test Management, Test Plans, Test Scripts, Web Accessibility Testing, Web Application Testing
How to Apply for Bread Financial Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for Bread Financial career : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here