Cisco Is hiring for a job role of Software QA Engineer for Bangalore locations. Interested Graduate Fresher can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Cisco – Recruitment details :
|Software QA Engineer
|Fresher (0-2 year Year Experience)
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MS in CS / EE / IT / ECE, MCA,
|Expected ₹ 5 – ₹ 8 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expires
Cisco Systems, Inc., commonly known as Cisco, is an American-based multinational digital communications technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. Wikipedia
Who You Are?
- You form the bedrock of engineering talent. You have a hawkish eye when designing, writing test cases, and automating them.
- You make sure nothing falls through the cracks, and implementation and design leaves less space for challenge.
- You guide your juniors in their efforts. You are the right person for your technical leaders when it comes to the nitty gritty of scripting/automation.
- In short, you design, write, test and automate blocks that make for nothing less than a masterpiece.
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MS in CS/EE/IT/ECE, MCA, or similar education, with a minimum score of 70%.
- Strong testing and automation skills
- Strong scripting skills in Python, Java, Shell.
- Experienced in Linux, Docker/Containers/Kubernetes, Virtualisation with Openstack and VMware.
- Good understanding and experience of Mobility and 3GPP architecture (5G/4G)
- Experience in configuring, troubleshooting L2/L3/IP related protocols
- Ability to define testing approach and test cases with focus on resiliency, scalability, and performance related areas
- Good Team Player and decent interpersonal skills and adapt to dynamic change in task priorities and role.
- Strong analytical skills and high aptitude to learn and adapt to new processes.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Work experience as Engineer on Linux based platforms
- Understanding of networking concepts & experience with the TCP/IP and associated protocols
- Experience with CPU/Memory Management/IO and Virtualization technologies (Desired)
- Excellent collaboration, communication & trouble-shooting skills
What You’ll Do
- You will be involved in all aspects of Quality Assurance: Functional, system and performance testing.
- Work on mobile packet core applications and services running on network devices including AMF, SMF, UPF, PCF, NRF, CUPS, PGW, SGW etc.
- Develop systems that run complex code in high bandwidth environments
- Collaborate and work with other teams on implementing new features
- Enhance and optimize existing solutions for 5GaaS
- Problem solving and debugging the failures to root cause using latest observability tools (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Join a team building and extending our next-generation packet core products and services with underlying security (TLS, IPSec)
- Work closely with Cisco’s internal teams to design products and processes that deliver reliable, scalable, and effective software services.
- Should have the ability and desire to learn secure software development with a team of experts.
- Quickly arrive at problems using latest troubleshooting tools: Splunk, NetScout
Who You’ll Work With
- Our CISCO R&D team working on the new generation of mobile packet core that will drive the future of the mobile internet.
- You will have a chance to work with the team of experienced engineers and learn from the world-leading experts in the field.
- The result of your work will be integrated into the products of the largest companies on the planet, with products that have the potential to reshape the world as we know it.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experienced in design & functional spec reviews and develop functional, system, performance and solution test plans.
- Experienced in creating high scalability systems i.e, performance, load and security testing.
- Experienced in test automation with scripting.
- Experience with CI/CD – building and deploying containers using orchestration platforms such as Docker Swarm and Kubernetes to deliver highly available solutions
- Demonstrated secure development techniques and principles, with the mentality of producing secure, highly performant, and fault tolerant systems
- Excellent decision-making and analytical skills to solve complex business problems.
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across global teams.
- Experience with SaaS data integration
- Strong customer focus and can-do attitude with an eye for process simplification and digitization
- Experience in engaging with focused POC’s and Prototypes for Service Provider & Enterprise environments that have global footprint.
How to Apply Cisco for Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for Cisco career : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here