Clinisys Careers : Hiring for the job role of Quality Engineer in the Bangalore location. Interested jobseekers with 2-4 year of experience can apply for this position as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are provided below.
Clinisys careers – Quality Engineer
|2-4 years of experience
|Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline or equivalent relevant work experience
|Job Posting Date
Clinisys careers – Essential Functions
- Works with Agile team in identifying scenarios and workflows to best represent client usage of the application
- Assist in requirements and design reviews for functional accuracy
- Develop, execute, and document test plans to ensure the product we produce is accurate
- Analyzes defects, performs root cause analysis, and collaborates with others to resolve issues
- Identifies testing risks and implements mitigations to build a quality product within the established delivery timeline
- Recommends, schedules, and facilitates cross-department testing events to ensure application quality
- Develop persona analyses for persona-based roles testing
- Drives clarity and understanding of new features by actively considering and utilizing scenarios that are beyond acceptance criteria and team discussion
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills needed to be successful
- Strong analytical abilities
- Solid automated testing skills (selenium) and knowledge of quality processes
- Ability to assimilate new product knowledge quickly and easily
- Ability to accurately estimate task durations and complete work projects as scheduled
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills.
Clinisys careers – Technical Requirements
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a Quality test engineer.
- Thorough understanding of testing processes and good knowledge in test design techniques.
- Good Knowledge and hands on API and Webservices testing
- Good understanding of RDBMS and OOPS Concepts, scripting skills and test automation (preferred)
- Performance and Security test concepts and tools knowledge will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies and SDLC is required
- Good data analysis, defect reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management and Bug tracking tools.
- Knowledge in one or more automation testing tools
- Knowledge in one or more tools of the non-functional testing, like security, performance, compatibility and ignition.
Required Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline or equivalent relevant work experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in quality engineering
- 2-4 years of testing experience or other applicable Sunquest experience
- 2-4 years working with current Quality Assurance standard methodologies, and tool sets.
Preferred Experience & Education
- Knowledge of FDA medical device regulatory practices a plus
- Knowledge and/or experience with genetics, wet labs, or healthcare software a plus
How to Apply for Clinisys Careers Quality Engineer ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Clinisys Careers Quality Engineer : Click Here
|To Join our Telegram Chanel
|To Join Our WhatsApp Group
|To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community:
|To follow us on Instagram