Clinisys Is hiring for a job role of Quality Assurance Engineer for Bangalore/Kolkata locations. Interested Job seekers having 2-5 years of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Clinisys – Recruitment details :
|Quality Assurance Engineer
|2 – 5 years of experience
bachelor’s or master’s degree
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expires
- Take ownership of test plans, processes, and their implementation across relevant products, on multiple platforms, on multiple environments.
- Take ownership of test environments whilst enhancing, monitoring, maintaining, and updating the environments.
- Responsible for reviewing, improving, maintaining, and making recommendations on test coverage, with regards use of suitable and appropriate techniques and tools.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies.
- Carry out risk based functional, regression, system, and integration testing as required to deliver clinically safe and high-quality software releases.
- Act as point of contact for all team test related queries and provide technical test support and training for team members.
- Assist and actively participate in the on-going development of testing processes and implementation of testing best practice.
- To raise, track and re-test any defects or issues identified during testing, and fully document them in our Project Management tool.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Strong background in Enterprise level software testing.
- Excellent leadership skills: Able to manage, drive, mentor and motivate team members to meet business needs and prioritise conflicting requirements using sound commercial judgment.
- Strong experience in test planning, preparation, test execution, and reporting.
- Passionate drive to improve quality through process, testing best practise and team collaboration.
- Commitment to following and championing Agile.
- Understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle.
- Able to provide ownership and solutions for challenges, with excellent problem-solving skills, and the confidence to make and communicate decisions effectively. Supporting and facilitating the team to make decisions.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, and ability to prioritise conflicting requirements using sound commercial judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that provide the necessary level of information to suit the audience, and business need.
- Coded Test Automation experience for Web UI, API and/or Micro-services are desirable, but not essential.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
How to Apply for Clinisys Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for Clinisys career : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here