Cognizant Is hiring for a job role of PERFORMANCE TEST ENGINEER for KOLKATA location. Interested jobseekers with 3-8 Year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Cognizant – Recruitment details :
PERFORMANCE TEST ENGINEER
|BE/BTech in CSE/IT/EE
|3-5 Years experience
|expected between 5-12 LPA
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, U.S. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. Wikipedia
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and drive performance, scalability, resiliency & availability solutions, and strategy using industry standard tools and custom solutions.
- Interact with customer stakeholders to gather, analyze, and fortify non-functional requirements and define performance acceptance criteria and quality gates.
- Design, customize & modernize performance test scripts and scenarios in JMeter, Loadrunner, Neoload, Gatling etc.
- Hands on experience in APM solutions like AppDynamics, NewRelic, DynaTrace etc. to effectively pinpoint performance bottlenecks.
- Hands on experience in data analytics solutions like Splunk, Datadog etc.
- Ability interpret cloud solutions and devise strategy across AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Understand application design philosophy and underlying solution architecture.
- Execute custom built tailored execution suites to determine critical performance bottlenecks.
- Establish a culture of engineering and commandeer a partnership with developers and solution architects to triage and solve critical performance disruptions.
- Inculcate a culture of collaboration and team effort to navigate through ambiguity and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Knowledgeable on SDLC processes, models, and ability to perform under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced Agile organization.
- BE/BTech in CSE/IT/EE
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Expert in any tools – JMeter, Loadrunner, SilkPerformer, Neoload, etc
- Hands on experience in APM – AppDynamics, NewRelic, DynaTrace etc.
- Hands on experience in machine data analysis – Splunk, Datadog, Devo etc.
- Cloud Experience – Practitioner level certification in any one AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience in defect tracking tools – ALM, Jira etc.
- Willingness to work and perform in a multi-faceted multi-vendor fast paced agile organization.
How to Apply Cognizant for Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below the
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for Cognizant career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here