Verizon Is hiring for a job role of Engineer II-QA Test Automation for Chennai location, Interested job seekers with 1+ years of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Verizon – Recruitment details :
|Engineer II-QA Test Automation
|1-2 Year experience
|Expected range between 4 – 8 LPA
|Job Posting Date
ASAP (Apply before link expires)
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing…
This role is expected to be the seed member of the team responsible for QA Automation & Wireless applications testing.
- Performing test planning, data management, test management and execution. And also responsible for bringing the automation for the test execution.
- Implementing Continuous integration and Continuous Deployment automation through AWS/OCI environment using appropriate tools.
- Developing automation and implementing necessary automation tools through the devops process.
- Seeking ways to incorporate new/creative ideas and methodologies into testing efforts by keeping abreast of current methodologies, technologies and tool.
Where you’ll be working…
In this hybrid role, you’ll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience in QA Automation Selenium and frameworks like Protractor, Robot, Colem, Junit, TestNG, etc.
- Experience in Implementing Continuous integration and Continuous Deployment automation through AWS/OCI environment using appropriate tools. Lead activities for developing automation and implementing necessary automation tools through the development process.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Master’s Degree
- Knowledge of Security Testing like Web Penetration Testing (injection, Cross site scripting, Broken Authentication, Security Misconfiguration).
- Experience in AI/ML and NLP based testing techniques and methodology.
- Experience in web application testing, release cycle testing etc
- Experience in cloud-native applications testing is an added advantage.
- Experience in writing scripts on simple JS and QA automation.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every” even better” qualification listed above.
To Read all information and to Apply for Verizon career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here