Deutsche Bank Is hiring for a job role of QA & Testing Engineer for Pune location. Interested Job Seekers can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Deutsche Bank Careers – QA & Testing Engineer
|QA & Testing Engineer
|2+ Years of Experience
|Bachelor’s degree from a college or university with an focus on IT or data evaluation and / or comparable professional experience
|Job Posting Date
|10 – Sept – 2023
|Apply before link expires
Deutsche Bank – Role Description
Our Investments – agile teams at Deutsche Bank – Private Bank (TDI) develop and maintain applications for securities business of Private Customers. Changes are generally announced on short notice due to regulatory requirements or time to market challenges. Quality and stability has priority together with time to market.
By working in an Agile DevOps model, acting a pilot for Investments and actively improving the model, we achieve very high quality while continuously delivering value to our clients. Located in Germany and India, we work closely together using agile and virtual collaboration techniques and our team’s diversity to reach our goals of continuous deployment, process improvement and internalizing engineering know how.
As a Quality and Testing Engineer you will closely work together with business and operation units and bring functional testing, test management and test automation skills to enforce the development team within a Squad. You will extensively make use and apply test automation concepts and practices in the context of Deutsche Bank’s digitalization journey.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- You are involved in the Software Development Lifecycle starting from analyzing requirements, maintaining test cases, developing test automation features and testing software – continuously improving these topics.
- Your primary focus will be on creating test cases, developing test automation features and execute test activities on different test environments
- You develop high-quality and mostly automated test solutions that meet functional as well as non-functional requirements.
- You actively participate and contribute into the sprint activities and ceremonies e.g. daily stand-up, Sprint planning, retrospectives, refinements etc.
- You collaborate with other team members to achieve the sprint objectives
Your Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in requirements analysis for test case creation and test execution of user stories using tools like Performance Centre, SOAP UI, Filetransfer, Linux Quick Test Professional, SQL developer, Quality Centre/ALM, Confluence and Jira
- Strong experience in development of Test Automation features using UFT (unified functional testing), HP ALM and SQL. Experience in JAVA would be a plus
- Pro-active team player with good communication skills as well as good English language skills.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment including agile tooling and methodology together with Knowledge of investment business and its operations.
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university with an focus on IT or data evaluation and / or comparable professional experience
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
How to Apply for Deutsche Bank QA & Testing Engineer ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Deutsche Bank QA & Testing Engineer : Click Here
|To Join our Telegram Channel
|To Join Our WhatsApp Group :
|To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community:
|To follow us on Instagram :