Xpheno Careers: Xpheno Is hiring for a job role of Quality Engineer II for Bangalore location. Interested Job Seekers with 3-7 years experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Xpheno Careers Quality Engineer II Recruitment
|Quality Engineer II
|3-7 Years of Experience
|Graduate in Comp Science or related field
|Job Posting Date
|9 – September – 2023
Execute acceptance test run on release candidate software, guided by existing test plans. File detailed issue reports for failing tests; work with automation and development engineers to verify fixes. Review specifications and test plans, identifying gaps in coverage and supplementing with new test cases. Manage desktop environments for accurate install/update testing.
- Graduate in Comp Science or related field
- Minimum of 4-5 years Software Testing experience
- Well versed with testing concepts including bug logging, functional, integration and regression testing skills.
- Engage with product management teams to understand the user stories, convert them into test plans & Test Cases.
- Experience in api testing (REST api’s preferably)
- Experience in of Web & API automation testing (any tool/langauge).
- Experience in mobile app testing.
- Knowledge/experience with database. Understanding DBs, query writing & exectution.
- Drive the assignments independently with highest quality
- Own the responsibility of assigned area and lead it completely in various phases of SDLC e.g. requirement analysis, test planning, automation, production release.
- Logical thinking, problem solving skills.
How to Apply for Xpheno Careers Quality Engineer II Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Xpheno Careers Quality Engineer II Recruitment : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel :Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community: Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here