Deutsche Bank Is hiring for a job role of QA & Testing Technical Engineer for Pune location, Interested jobseekers having 2 – 6 year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Deutsche Bank – Recruitment details :
|QA & Testing Technical Engineer
|2 – 6 year experience
|BE / BTech / BCA / BSc / ME / MTech / MCA / MSc (Computer)
|Job Posting Date
ASAP (Apply before link expires)
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy.
- Best in class leave policy.
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Hybrid Working Deutsche Bank:
We understand that employee expectations and preferences are changing. We have implemented a Hybrid Working Model that enables employees to reach a working pattern that works for them. Eligible employees have the opportunity to work from the office and remotely from home (subject to the role’s eligibility).
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days.
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide-ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year.
Your key responsibilities Deutsche Bank :
- The QA & Testing Engineer will work alongside various project stakeholders to ensure that specific streams of work are progressing, and ensure deliverables are met as per on agreed deadlines.
Your skills and experience
- Extensive experience with data testing across Oracle/SQL
- Expertise in JAVA, Python scripting and SQL
- Experience on Streamset & Kafka will be preferred.
- Understanding basics of Asset Management will be preferred.
- drive the ‘hands on’ execution of the test strategy and plan, including the test preparation, execution, analysis and reporting activities.
- provide product/business expertise to drive and support the testing approach.
- develop and implement technical solutions for the testing process, like test automation, performance testing or test data provisioning.
- review and implement test process improvement.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career.
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression.
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs.
How to Apply for Deutsche Bank Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for Deutsche Bank Career for : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here