NCR Is hiring for a job role of Software Quality Engineer I, Professionals who are having 3 Years of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. Work location Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
NCR – Recruitment details:
|Software Quality Engineer I
|3 year of experience
|Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
|10.3 LPA (Ambitionbox)
|Job Posting Date
|30 April 2023
|As soon as possible (Apply before link expire)
- Understand the entire system end to end and involve in every step of software development process like designing, development, and testing
- Define and build test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Understand the API contracts between cross-products, test and troubleshoot any issues with API definitions
- Implement Behavior Driven Development processes
- Create and manage defects
- Apply engineering principals, data analysis best practice and process knowledge to conduct root cause analysis of functional defects
- Provide a detailed root cause analysis for a defect with log evidences to fix the problem and apply the fix
- Analyze the issues using software or application monitoring tools
- Work with DevOps to resolve any system level issues
- Collaborate with solution engineers, hardware engineers, software engineers, network engineers and QA engineers.
- Work within the SAFe methodology to implement and / or refine solution integration and test best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 3 years of experience / knowledge in testing in an enterprise environment
- Solid hands-on experience with Object-oriented programming (C#, .Net,)
- Hands-on experience in test automation of complex enterprise applications using Selenium, CodedUI, etc.,
- Hands-on expertise in developing BDD feature files.
- Hands-on experience on API and Database testing and automation
- Experience of working “AGILE + DevOps” process management methodology
- Good understanding of software architecture
- A real problem solver, ability to find opportunities for improvement and tackle them without external direction
- Strong personal accountability and ownership required
How to Apply for NCR Recruitment ?
- Click on the link given below
- Read the things
- Click on the “Apply” Button
- Fill Details, Upload resume and proceed further.
To Read all information and to Apply for NCR career : Click here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here