Duck Creek Careers : Duck Creek is hiring for a Quality Assurance Tester position in Mumbai location. Interested job seekers are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Duck Creek Careers: Quality Assurance Tester
|Quality Assurance Tester
|2+ Years of Experience
|Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
|Job Posting Date
|14 – Oct – 2023
|Apply before link expires
WHO WE ARE:
Duck Creek Technologies is the intelligent solutions provider defining the future of the property and casualty (P&C) and general insurance industry. We are the platform upon which modern insurance systems are built, enabling the industry to capitalize on the power of the cloud to run agile, intelligent, and evergreen operations. Our modern SaaS solutions help insurers set a new standard and revolutionize how consumers interact with insurance companies.
Authenticity, purpose, and transparency are core to Duck Creek, and we believe insurance should be there for individuals and businesses when, where, and how they need it most. Our market-leading solutions are available on a standalone basis or as a full suite, and all are available via Duck Creek OnDemand. With more than 1,000 successful implementations to date, Duck Creek removes the IT burden for insurers so they can focus on the business of insurance.
We have a flock of more than 1,800 employees across the globe and are proud to be a Flexible-First employer. We empower our employees with the choice to work from an office, from home, or on a hybrid schedule. Our flexible-first environment fosters productivity, inclusion, collaboration, and ensures a consistent employee experience regardless of location.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- The QA Tester I is a member of a team responsible for leading testing efforts for Duck Creek’s client engagements. The QA Tester I is responsible for ensuring the quality of system configurations against client requirements by evaluating system behavior, running tests cases, and conducting quality management reviews
- Works within QA team to develop and implement automation scripts
- Participates in functional walkthroughs
- Participates in the analysis of new requirements and uses cases to develop test approach and deliverables (test approach & architecture, scenarios, test conditions, test cases, test data, and expected results)
- Conducts ad-hoc and exploratory testing
- Participates in the development of test coverage approach and maintains test plan in test management tool
- Develops custom tools, utilities or approaches, as required to test the application and features for functional and non-functional requirements
- Evaluates system behavior prior to and during load tests
- Enter test cases, analyzes results and documents defects in defect tracking tool
- Participates in the release management and quality process to validate those solutions meet business requirements
- Participates in quality management reviews as outlined in the Quality Management practice to ensure adherence to all quality management plans and standards.
- Perform other related activities and duties as required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 2-4 years of professional experience, preferably in a technology, insurance, or otherwise related environment
- Experience running both manual and automated test scripts
- Experience in test planning and execution, and User Acceptance Testing definition and execution
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of software development and QA methodologies
- Experience with project/case management and/or defect tracking software
- Experience/knowledge of P&C Insurance software applications a plus
- Experience/knowledge of software development life cycle for P&C insurance software a plus
- Travel: 25-50%
- Work Authorization: Legally authorized to work in the country of the job location.
- Physical: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
How to Apply for Duck Creek Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit