Wolters Kluwer Fresher Careers : Wolters Kluwer is hiring for a Associate Software Quality Assurance position in Pune location. Interested job seekers are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Wolters Kluwer Careers: Associate Software Quality Assurance (Fresher)
|Associate Software Quality assurance
|BE / B-TECH / BCA / MCA / M-TECH / ME / BSc
|Job Posting Date
|12 – Oct – 2023
|Apply before link expires
Wolters Kluwer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, nurses, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd (Pune) have a need for a Associate Performance Testing Engineer for our Pune Global In-house center (GIC). Broad expectations from this role are as follows:
- Proficient in C# and OOPs programing skills
- Good logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and attitude
- Basic experience of Data Base – particularly SQL server
- Good to have knowledge and experience of performance testing
- Knowledge of Testing techniques and types
- 0-2 years of total experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn performance testing – basics, implementation, tools including testing and monitoring tools, testing types and technics.
- Identify/validate test objectives and implement defined test approach
- Implement test approach with defined workflows and develop scripts using required techniques.
- Test executions and understand issues for troubleshooting
- Preliminary analysis of test results.
- Stakeholder collaboration and communication.
- Help in creating test data
- Execute the tests in multiple environments as per the plan
- Log and track defects, support triage
How to Apply for Wolters Kluwer Fresher Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit