Equifax is hiring for a Quality Engineer position in Pune/Trivandrum. Interested job seekers are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Equifax – Test Engineer Careers details
Job ID: J00151268
Job Role: Quality Engineer
Experience: 2+ Years of Experience
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
Salary: Industry Standard
Job Location: Pune/Trivandrum
Job Posting Date: 05/10/2023
Apply before: 30/10/2023
Define test cases based on user requirements, and perform testing of applications, focusing on functional and end-to-end testing, validating that system response and output accurately reflect business requirements as outlined in requirements document. Identify and document defects. Operate within existing testing methodology.
Identify and resolve test environment issues.
Maintain thorough and accurate documentation of all work including status updates to summarize project highlights; validating that processes operate properly and conform to standards.
What you’ll do
- Develop and drive continued improvement for Test Management and Automation tools.
- Analyze business requirements, detail test data impacts, prepare test plans, develop test strategies and test approaches, select or create test data, conduct testing, document results, and track/verify defects.
- Manage full testing process life-cycle for assigned projects.
- Design and develop test strategies and test plans to ensure all business and technical requirements are met and ensure appropriate testing procedures are employed.
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load, performance, and system testing.
- Coordinate with regression resources to ensure proper regression is developed and maintained.
- Estimate and scope work for future sprints/projects.
- Develop and drive continued improvement for Quality Assurance process procedures.
What experience you need
- 2+ Years of experience in Testing
- University Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- 2-3 years of software development/testing working experience.
- 2-3 years of experience Experience working with Test Case management and Defect management tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (B2-C1 BELT level)
- Experience working in UNIX environments
What could set you apart
- Oracle BRM Knowledge
- 1-2 years of experience Experience working with Java, SQL, Oracle, Jenkins, Shell scripting
- 1-2 years of experience testing Automation experience
- ISTQB certification is a plus
We offer a hybrid work setting, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How to Apply for Equifax – Quality Engineer Careers?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit