Talview is hiring for a QA Internship position in Bengaluru. Interested job seekers are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Talview – QA Internship Careers details
Job Role: QA Intern
Qualification: MCA, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer science Engineering & Information Technology, BCA and IT related branches
Salary: Industry Standard
Job Location: Bengaluru
Job Posting Date: 07/10/2023
Apply before: Apply Before Link Expires
Job Description – QA Internship
We are a growing technology firm with a history of delivering innovative solutions to organizations and educational institutions worldwide. Talview’s AI-powered Instahiring and Instacampus experience solutions are the fastest way to remotely screen, interview, and test top talent and students. Funded by leading Silicon Valley-based VC firms, we currently operate out of the United States, Singapore, and India, with our headquarters in San Mateo and office in Bengaluru.
Previous year has been incredibly busy for us, with 56 new clients added in just the past few months! We have also ventured into the education and certification domain successfully. But that’s not the only thing that gets us going! Our culture is deeply rooted in Collaboration, Credence, Customer centricity, and our Commitment to excellence.
Talsters, as we proudly call ourselves, love to indulge in traveling, off-roading, gaming, playing the uke, and so much more! We haven’t let the pandemic stop us from giving the best to our Talsters! Our ever-growing clientele includes major organizations like Adecco, Amazon, Bajaj Allianz, Cognizant, Deloitte, DigiPen, Eastern Washington University, NITIE, OCBC Bank, Sephora, and UNICEF! Learn how we’re beating Hiring Lag at www.talview.com
If you are looking for a fantastic place to work that helps you grow personally and professionally, we got you covered!
Roles & Responsibilities – QA Internship
- During the internship, interns are grouped as a team under a mentor to undergo training and take up an actual business requirement.
- As a team, taking ownership in delivering the business requirement where the quality of the outcome is expected in line with the guidelines followed in Talview.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure a full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements, and design test coverage plan.
- Translate technical requirements into test plans.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts, and automated scripts.
- Write test plans, test cases, QA release notes, etc, and creatively solve technical problems.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Be focused on deadlines and deliverables to achieve them.
- Document the corner cases in the technical/functional workflow.
- Think in an abstract manner and identify bugs quickly.
- Execute and evaluate manual/automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to the POD lead.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
Skills Needed (Recommended) for QA Internship
- Basic Software Testing Concepts and the complete cycle of Manual Testing.
- Knowledge in Test case writing and Bug creation
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
Education & Experience
- We are looking for an internship from the following branches: (MCA, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer science Engineering & Information Technology, BCA and IT related branches)
- Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return.! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! 🙂
- Internship Certificate (for completion) and subsequent Job offer (for selects)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth solving real world problems
- 5 Days working & flexible work culture
- Equipment that helps you get your job done
- Team gatherings and company parties!
How to Apply for Talview – QA Internship?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit