Symplr is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Engineer role in Bengaluru. Job seekers with 3-5 years of experience are encouraged to apply immediately. Please see below for the detailed eligibility requirements and application process.
Symplr Careers – Quality Assurance Engineers
Quality Assurance Engineers
|BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech or MCA
|3-5 Years of experience
|Symplr Salary for QA Engineer
|Number of Openings
|Apply before Link Expires
|Technical Skills Required
Quality Assurance Engineers are responsible for assuring quality of newly developed/enhanced software solutions through manual and automation testing. From requirements analysis and design to implementation, training and support, the Quality Assurance Engineer will work together with a team on diverse projects utilizing knowledge of critical thinking and problem solving. A Quality Assurance Engineer will work tightly with their leadership to understand requirement and project timelines ensuring that software developed adhere to the functional and nonfunctional requirements of the software solution.
Duties and responsibilities of Quality Assurance Engineers
- Be a champion for department initiatives and values ensuring all actions promote the department’s mission statement
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Communicate in a professional manner when interacting with coworkers and external customers
- Work with developers, product manager, architects and others to understand functional and nonfunctional requirements, validate and ensure product meets those requirements
- Develop and enhance the test infrastructure and continuous integration framework used across teams.
- Determine testing best practices and principals and promote them across the organization.
- Contribute for developing and executing maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases.
- Integrate project testing with continuous-integration process.
- Work with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions.
- Provide functional and technical expertise in bug fixes.
- Use test automation techniques (data driven, pairwise, mocking, test hooks) that fit the problem space. Understand designing and coding for testability to produce quality code with the lowest cost.
- Participate in internal and external technical reviews, as required
Skills Required for Quality Assurance Engineers:
- Excellent time management, resource organization and priority establishment skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Can work quickly and efficiently with moderate supervision
- Demonstrated skills and abilities needed to coordinate, facilitate, and participate in a collaborative approach to the completion of tasks or assignments
- Should have understanding SOLID design principals
- Strong Object-Oriented design and implementation skills
- Ability to develop test automation framework using in C# /Java/TypeScript, Selenium, SQL and BDD
- Strong knowledge of enterprise computing software, including system management standards and solutions
Qualifications required for Quality Assurance Engineers:
- Have HEART. To work here, you must be:
- Humble– self-aware and respectful
- Effective– measurably move the needle& immeasurably add value
- Adaptable– innately curious and constantly changing
- Remarkable– stand out in some way
- Transparent– openly and honestly sharing knowledge
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with software testing post BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech or MCA
- Must have experience with manual and automation testing of enterprise applications with web user interface, Mobile and web services
- Must have experience with C#/.NET or Java
- Must have experience with SQL query writing
- Must have experience with Selenium web driver
- Passionate about technology and application development
As a leader in healthcare operations solutions, we empower healthcare organizations to navigate the complexities of integrating critical business operations. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and they rely on our mission-critical systems to drive better operations and better outcomes.
We are a remote-first company with employees working across the United States, India, and the Netherlands. Guided by values, we focus on teamwork, championing our customers, being rooted in action and outcomes, overcoming challenges, and leading through equality and integrity. Read more about symplr’s culture and values at symplr.com/careers.
Perks & Benefits:
- Sodexo Meal Coupon
- Internet Reimbursement
- Mobile Reimbursement
- Gym Reimbursement
- Health Insurance – Personal, Term Life Policy, Depends Cover, Dental Cover, OPD Cover & etc
- Transport Facility – Subsidized Rate
How to Apply for Symplr Quality Assurance Engineers Careers ?
– Click on the link given below the
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Symplr Quality Assurance Engineers Careers : Click here