Informatica is recruiting for a QA Engineer role in Bangalore location . Job seekers with 3-5 years of experience are encouraged to apply immediately. Please see below for the detailed eligibility requirements and application process.
Informatica Careers – QA Engineer
|Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or equivalent
|3-5 Years of experience
|Ranges between ₹9.0 to ₹17.9 LPA
|Apply before Link Expires
Build Your Career at Informatica
We’re looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world’s most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior QA Engineer
We’re looking for a Senior QA Engineer candidate with experience in, Java, Spark, Rest API, and Automation Testing to join our team in Bangalore, Karnataka- Hybrid.
You will report to the Senior Director.
You will participate in the testing effort of cloud enterprise software. You will test and critique software components and interfaces in great technical depth, write test programs to assure high product quality, and automate them using available frameworks.
The Cloud Data Governance & Catalog team is part of Informatica’s data governance business. CDGC is Informatica’s cloud-native machine-learning-based data catalog that lets you classify and organize data assets across cloud, on-premises, and big data. It provides maximum value and reuse of data across the enterprise.
Technology You’ll Use
Core Java, Rest API, Spark and Automation Testing
Your Role Responsibilities? Here’s What You’ll Do
- Design and develop test plans, and test cases based on functional and design specifications- alongside Dev cycle. Shift left mindset and implementation.
- Participate in functional, system, and regression testing activities. Cloud-native testing of deployments, security, isolation, and basic non-functional testing experiences.
- Develop test programs including test tools and automated test suites.
- Work with the development team to analyze any issues.
- Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, and documentation reviews.
- Build planned testing tasks and provide accurate analysis of findings.
- Demonstrate and re-based on changing requirements (such as urgent customer problems).
- Work on problems of diverse scope that require evaluation of identifiable factors, and patterns.
- Aim to learn new tech stacks in development, operations, and testing – as the product evolves.
What We’d Like to See
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with both Windows and Unix environments.
- Experience with docker environment, and microservices.
- Experience with any cloud platform Eg AWS.
- Good troubleshooting skills, excellent Object-oriented design and programming.
- Interest and even coursework in Quality Assurance is a major plus here: Creating test plans, designs, and building of tests.
- Good experience with CI-CD test plan implementation experience.
- 3-5 years + in the SaaS product industry.
- Excellent Java programming skills and experience in testing distributed computing systems (Spark)
- Experience with Java UI technologies such as Eclipse RCP or Swing or SWT
- Experience with TestNG or other Java unit testing tools.
- Experience in the Agile development product lifecycle.
- Experience with any graph DB, and elastic search DB.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement programme to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
How to Apply for Informatica QA Engineer Careers ?
– Click on the link given below the
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Informatica QA Engineer Careers : Click here