Fictiv Is hiring for a job role of QA Analyst for Pune location , Interested Jobseeker with 2+ Year Experience can apply ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Fictiv QA Analyst – Recruitment details:
|2+ Year Experience
|BE / BTech / BCA / BSc / ME / MTech / MCA / MSc (Computer)
|Not disclosed (Expected between ₹5 – ₹10 LPA )
|Job Posting Date
|19 May 2022
|As soon as possible (Apply before link expire)
What’s in it for you?
Opportunity To Unlock Your Creativity
Think of all the times you were held back from trying new ideas because you were boxed in by bureaucratic legacy processes or old school tactics. Having a growth mindset is deeply ingrained into our company culture since day 1 so Fictiv is an environment where you have the creative liberty and support of the team to try big bold ideas to achieve our sales and customer goals.
Opportunity To Grow Your Career
There are plenty of sales jobs out there. The question is whether any of them will help you grow in your career? Will you be challenged by teammates to achieve your potential? Or are they roles that will ask you to do more of what you’ve already mastered. At Fictiv, you’ll be surrounded by supportive teammates who will push you to be your best through their curiosity and passion.
Impact in this Role
We are a small engineering team taking the next step in evolving our systems and infrastructure. As a QA Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in our company’s product development process to ensure overall product quality. If you enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems and taking the lead in designing and implementing tests and test plans to consistently elevate product delivery standards, and ensure that our platform software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective, we’d like to meet you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- As a QA Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering secure, high-quality software.
- Work within an agile environment testing new features from start to finish
- Analyse upcoming functionality and system requirements from a quality perspective
- Write test cases/plans to test new code
- Collaborate with developers and product owners to ensure the quality of our software.
- Lead Regression Test efforts for each software release.
- Track and monitor reported bugs in the system.
- Work with automation engineers to develop end-to-end automated test scripts.
Preferred Experience/ Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant Quality Assurance role, preferably with a product firm
- You are a Strong communicator. You can speak and write clearly and concisely, and you are just as comfortable discussing technical aspects with a developer as you are describing functionality in easily understandable terms to stakeholders.
- You have experience in an Agile development environment.
- You have experience with white-box testing. You are comfortable querying databases and working across multiple integrated systems to test code and diagnose failures.
- You can view software from a high-level, holistic view as well as get deep into the nitty-gritty details of a feature: imagining crazy edge cases and unintended consequences.
- You can work collaboratively with a diverse group of people who have strong opinions. You can understand different perspectives while remaining an effective advocate for software quality.
- You are comfortable working independently, taking on the role as advocate for quality within your team.
You have experience working with AWS and ERP systems
Nice to haves
- 2-3 years manufacturing Industry or PLM product experience
- Automation experience
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with a Test Management tool (TestManager, Zephyr, QC)
How to Apply for Fictiv recruitment?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply For Fictiv Career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click Here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group :Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here