Fidelity Careers 2023: Hiring Analyst – Quality Assurance in Chennai / Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Fidelity Careers 2023: Analyst – Quality Assurance
|Analyst – Quality Assurance
|2 Years of experience
|Chennai / Bengaluru
|Job Posting Date
|11 – November – 2023
|Posting Last Date
The Purpose of This Role
The Core responsibility of Quality Control (QC) function is to review transactions to see if it has been processed under set detailed procedures and regulatory guidelines, by which the team acts as primary level of detective control. The team also validates completeness, accuracy and client authorization for DC transactions. The key activity of QC team is to validate a sample percentage of volume for the respective functions and give a sense of the quality levels for those functions. QC also involves in identifying key risk areas for business and works with the relevant partners in minimizing the risk.
Quality Control exists as a Primary control and ensures processing teams operate in a controlled environment. This environment promotes awareness of risk and advises operations of high-risk areas. QC also supervises and ensures that the existing controls are accurate and effective. QC validates the transaction from E2E Perspective.
The Value You Deliver
- Perform a QC review of work items sent to the QC queue using the sampling rules. This includes “100% items” and “random sample” items.
- Limit risk to Fidelity Investments by performing complete and accurate QC reviews on work items.
- Share feedback on quality failures directly to associate and their manager.
- Coordinate with production teams on training and documentation updates.
- Maintain Retirement Industry Regulatory expertise through ongoing education.
- Accurately use and maintain the QC Database. The database:
- Allows for accurate reporting and trending.
- Provides valuable feedback to managers and associates.
- Allows for tracking common fail areas within the production group.
- Allows the QC team to provide accurate daily and weekly reports.
- Identify gaps in documented procedures and take appropriate action to ensure procedures are updated with accurate and complete processing requirements.
- Partner with operation to strengthening the controls through automation.
Technical / Behavioral
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and great teammate
- Personal excellence and integrity
- Subject matter expertise in Transaction Processing for WI Plan Services and Commitment to quality
- Knowledge of industry regulations governing retirement industry.
- Expertise in using Fidelity systems and Data Analysis.
- Thrive for process improvements. Ideation and leading the idea to its closure / implementation.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- 2+ Years’ experience in DC Operations
- Money-Out SMPG experience is preferred.