Siemens Careers: Hiring System Engineer ( Freshers ) in Gurugram location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Siemens Careers details
|System Engineer ( Freshers )
|Fresher’s with M. tech/B.Tech. in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics with relevant experience
|Posting Last Date
System Engineer will be responsible for Design of Control, Protection and Substation Automation Systems used across various voltage levels in India and Abroad for a variety of customers that include Central/State/Private Utilities, Industries and Infrastructure power systems.
The incumbent will be responsible for the project design lifecycle that include the various project phases like Understanding the client requirement, Preparation of detail design/documentation/calculations, Approval of design/documentations from customer, ordering the required material to the factory and support to Project Management/Factory/Commissioning team for successful execution of the Project.
Siemens Careers Job Description
- Design engineering of Control, Protection & Automation systems / panels.
- Preparation of Basic / Detailed design documentation – Control and protection layout, bill of material and schematic preparations, configuration architecture and required documentations as outlined in the project scope. Design documentation is facilitated by employing use of existing CAD systems.
- Discussion with customer for drawing approval/resolution of queries.
- Initiating loadings to factory for material procurement, fabrication and wiring of the systems under scope.
- Support to Sales/factory/commissioning team – as and when required
Eligibility criteria / Skill Sets
- Freshers with M. tech/B.Tech. in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics with relevant experience
- Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written.
- Should be an Agile learner and should be able to work either independently or as a team player.
- Critical thinking, Quality consciousness, reasoning and problem solving are an essential part of this position.
- Should exhibit flexibility and adaptability
- Shall have good knowledge of basic computer applications specially Excel, Word, Power point etc.