Google Jobs : Google is hiring for a Test Engineer position in Bangalore location. Interested job seekers are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Google Jobs : Test Engineer
Job Role: Test Engineer
Experience: 1 year of experience as a developer, SDET, or automation engineer.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Posting Date: 15 – Oct – 2023
Apply before: Apply before link Expires
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience as a developer, SDET, or automation engineer.
- Experience working with Kubernetes or other Google Cloud technologies.
- Experience with testing large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with object oriented programming (e.g. Python or Go).
About the Google jobs
At Google, our philosophy is build it, break it and then rebuild it better. That thinking is at the core of how we approach testing at Google. Unlike roles with similar names at the other companies, Test Engineers at Google aren’t manual testers — you write scripts to automate testing and create tools so developers can test their own code. As a Test Engineer, you navigate Google’s massive codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You’ll have a huge impact on the quality of Google’s growing suite of products and services.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google’s product portfolio possible. We’re proud to be our engineers’ engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible
- Work closely with Developers, Technical Program Managers, and Technical Leads to curate test plans and automated test scenarios, and enable our platform’s end to end testing effort.
- Develop frameworks and automation for running tests, collecting results, and triaging issues on the Google Distributed Cloud Hosted (GDCH) platform.
- Work with partner teams to evaluate testing requirements, come up with test plans, and implement test cases using Google frameworks to accelerate end to end testing of the platform.
- Collaborate with other Engineers to deliver a high quality system.
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit