HBC Careers 2024: Hiring freshers for the role of QA Analyst with Bangalore option. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HBC Careers 2024:
Job Role: QA Analyst
Experience: 1+Years of experience
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Expected Range ₹5 to 10LPA
Start Date: 10th February 2024
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field.
The QA Analyst will be responsible for the testing phases for store systems projects and initiatives, ensuring that the final product meets the requirements and expectations of our business stakeholders.
The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative, develop, and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test. The QA Analyst will be able to validate system functionality from the perspective of the business user and external customers to ensure the final product suits the business needs of the stores organization.
What you will do:
- Perform functional testing at various levels (component, system, system integration, E2E, user acceptance) utilizing
- techniques such as exploratory, black box, white box, browser compatibility, parallel testing
Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Develop and document test cases based on business requirements, functional and technical requirements, user stories and
business use cases
- Identify test approach for business, functional and technical requirements
- Participate in developing test strategy
- Use test management applications/tools
- Identify, prioritize, document and track defects
- Provide defects reports, test status updates and QA sign offs
- Collaborate with global cross functional teams
- Testing the new version and patches that were released.
- Responsible in finding the root cause for various POS application issues, failed transactions, Services, Pin Pad issues,
- Work with your team on creating technical support documentation used to manage and maintain the software
- Collaborate with the development teams to architect new solutions that your teams will eventually support
- Responsible for problem management and analysis to drive resolution to high volume recurring incidents to reduce overall
- Analyze with the development team for issue resolution
- Create technical documentation to leveraged by development and support teams
- Proactive in driving issues to closure and collaborate with peers to resolve
- Ability to think outside the box for problems of all varieties and provide plan for automations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field of study
- Strong experience with QA processes and Methodologies
- Ability to estimate test effort
- Ability to identify and track defects
- Ability to monitor/measure testing progress
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in software testing methodologies and software development life cycle process
- Good understanding of the various testing techniques
- Good documentation skills
- Familiarity with Windows devices
- Working knowledge of one or more programming or scripting languages
- At least 1 years of cumulative manual and/or automation testing experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in analyzing business requirements and use cases.
- Hands on experience in POS Implementation and testing skills
- E2E Testing experience of POS with upstream and downstream systems.
- Software testing certifications, preferred
How to Apply for HBC Careers QA Analyst ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for HBC Careers QA Analyst online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply for HBC Careers: Click Here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook :Click here