Hexaware Careers : Hexaware Is hiring for a job role of Test Analyst (SDET) – Automation for Chennai location. Interested jobseekers with 4-7 Year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Hexaware Careers – Test Analyst (SDET) – Automation Recruitment details :
|Company Hexaware Careers
Test Analyst (SDET) – Automation
|4-7 Years experience
Hexaware Careers Responsibilities:
- Assisting the agile team to define testable work that ensures that desired customer experiences and outcomes are achieved and are technically robust, high performing, stable and secure.
- Promoting continuous improvement and identifying opportunities for efficiencies to maximize the customer experience and reduce test cycle time.
- Reviewing design documents, business requirements (Stories), acceptance criteria, within the agile team to build test scenarios for testing activities.
- Review and provide feedback on project documents to aid creation of testing strategy, frameworks, script development standards, test plans and test is complete reports.
- Pro-actively sharing and reporting risks, issues, challenges, blockers and forthcoming tasks to the Scrum Master or Quality Manager.
- Accountable to ensure the defects are detected and reported to be prioritized (based on impact) with the Product Owners.
- Providing support in highlighting software and hardware requirements to ensure proficient delivery of your role.
- Actively contributes to their Centre of Excellence (CoE) specialism by cross sharing of learnings, emerging, good and best practice with their CoE colleagues. Also comply where required with CoE standards & policies.
Hexaware Careers The Role offers:
- An outstanding opportunity to work in all specific stages of the delivery life cycle including functional, exploratory, regression and accessibility testing.
- High visibility, opportunity to understand and analyze acceptance criteria with colleagues to plan and manage the work necessary to perform and deliver testing for projects.
- Builds effective and trusted working partnerships with a wide variety of individuals. Maintains an open and honest approach.
Hexaware Careers Essential Skills:
- Strong script writing experience in automation tools like Selenium and good knowledge in testing practices
- Creating modular and reusable Automation frameworks with Selenium with JUnit or TestNG
- Experience in any framework like Cucumber or Date Driven.
- Knowledge of AngularJS, Protractor, Maven and Charles Proxy an advantage
- Test management tools (e.g. JIRA or Zephyr or Capture or Confluence).
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to peers.
- Work well with other team members
- Ability to design and develop a structured framework.
- Experienced in test planning, traceability matrix, tool optimization, test data planning.
- A secondary automation tool (UFT) experience or thorough exposure
- Frontend automation test planning, preparation, scripting, exceptional handling, maintenance, framework development experience
- Integrating automation scripts with scripting language for seamless automation
- Excellent Communication skills – written, oral.
How to Apply Hexaware Test Analyst (SDET) – Automation Careers?
– Click on the link given below the
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Hexaware Test Analyst (SDET) – Automation careers : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community: Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here