TransUnion Careers: TransUnion Is hiring for a job role of QA Engineer for Pune location. Interested 3-5 years experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
TransUnion Careers – QA Engineer:
|About TransUnion Careers
|3-5 years of experience
|Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management is preferred
|Job Posting Date
|1 – September – 2023
Dynamics of the Role
This role is for a Testing Engineer that will operate as a member of a core team of specialists that are responsible for enabling new features and optimizing strategic solutions within TransUnion’s Enterprise Services teams.
As a contributing member on of our agile API development team, you will have both the accountability and freedom to build platforms that are taking TransUnion to the next level. Success in this role requires a blend of skills in REST API Testing and Testing Automation.
How you’ll contribute
- Partner with internal business resources and technical teams to analyze requirements to deliver solutions to complex issues. Produce detailed analysis and design documents to meet requirements.
- Full SDLC events including development of code, unit testing and debugging and deployment
- Participate in code reviews and testing initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional technology teams including dev-ops and infrastructure.
What You’ll Bring
- Three-Five years of hands-on experience in a QA or a Software Test Engineer role.
- Understanding of web service concepts including HTTP, SOAP/REST and related technologies like JSON and XML.
- Expertise in testing tools and frameworks like SoapUI, JMeter, Selenium, is a requirement.
- Knowledge of source code versioning (prefer Git), CI/CD tools and testing automation is required.
- Working knowledge of Linux including shell scripting and basic system administration-Knowledge of Ansible is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated critical thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management is preferred.
Who We Are
- At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
- Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for TransUnion Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for TransUnion careers : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel :Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community: Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here