HPE Careers 2024: Hiring Software Quality Analyst Engineer in Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
HPE Careers – Software Quality Analyst Engineer
Job Role: Software Quality Analyst Engineer
Experience: 2-4 Years of experience
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Expected Range between ₹5 to ₹15 LPA
Start Date: 24 January 2024
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Who We Are:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
High Performance Computing, AI and Labs is a critical element of HPE. We are focused on delivering innovative solutions that accelerate our customers’ digital transformation, enabling them to tackle their complex, and data-intensive workloads. Combining deep expertise and the development of the world’s most cutting-edge, high-performance supercomputers, is defining the next era of computing delivering valuable insight & innovation. Join us and redefine what’s next for you.
HPE Careers – What you’ll do:
- Designs quality assurance and test processes for portions of end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet-based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable and cost-effective testing and quality assurance solutions for assigned software portion.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Using software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Software testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
HPE Careers – What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years experience.
Ready to accelerate what’s next? Complete your application
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element!
- Want to know more about how you can make your mark with us?
How to Apply for HPE Careers Software Quality Analyst Engineer ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for HPE Careers Software Quality Analyst Engineer online by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for HPE Careers Software Quality Analyst Engineer : Click here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook : Click here