ORACLE Careers 2024: Hiring Automation Engineer QA in Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
ORACLE Careers – Automation Engineer QA
Job Role: Automation Engineer QA
Experience: 2-4 Years of experience
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Expected Range between ₹5 to ₹15 LPA
Start Date: 24 January 2024
Qualification: BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent domain
What You’ll Make Happen:
- You will contribute to the Redwood Component Quality and be part of an innovative, top notch tech team, grow with us and introduce us to new insights and development.
- Contribute to the quality of web components and page templates to help transform the way customers use, configure and personalize our family of apps and services by demonstrating from the Next-Gen of web technologies to machine learning and AI capabilities
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot automated suites of tests through continuous integration for beneficial feedback.
- Interact with Designers, Product Managers, Architects, and Developers to clarify requirements, identify / mitigate risks.
- Challenge team to think through corner cases and possible blind spots.
- Maximum automation coverage using existing tools and frameworks and extending them as necessary.
- Contributor and a good teammate
You Get Excited By:
- Understanding, testing and debugging complex applications and systems.
- Hands on Investigation to identify the root cause of defects.
- Challenges in automation, consistency and lean maintenance
- Shift-left test approach
- Working with other top-notch Quality Engineers and Developers who are dedicated to maintain high standards.
- Drive a concept into a prototype to later be evolved into a reliable and scalable solution.
- Unique technical challenges
- Supports continuous improvement processes, analyzing problems and recommending actions for effective resolution.
- Help coordinate technical leadership within Architecture, Development, QA, Operations and Release Management teams to enable effective automation.
- Enforce software engineering standard processes and work with the Engineering Management team to plan and drive team efficiency.
- Influences and cultivates innovation within engineering groups.
- Work with Quality Engineers, learn and evangelize standard methodologies of automation and technical processes
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in automation, and debugging web components, web applications using Selenium, WebdriverIO, Appium
- Should have experience in mobile automation (iOS, Android)
- Hands-on experience with test planning, script development and execution.
- Experience in performance testing is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent domain
- Ability to adjust to competing priorities and allocate your time as necessary to get the job done
How to Apply for ORACLE Careers Automation Engineer QA ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for ORACLE Careers – Automation Engineer QA online by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for ORACLE Careers Automation Engineer QA : Click here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook : Click here