Moody’s Careers 2024: Hiring QA Engineer in Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Moody’s Careers – QA Engineer
Job Role: QA Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years of experience
Work Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Expected Range between ₹5 to ₹15 LPA
Start Date: 24 January 2024
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field.
This role is part of the GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) technical product team. The primary responsibility of this role will be to test and assure quality of the software being delivered to our business partners. This role will work closely with product managers, business analysts and our business partners to understand requirements and have a good working knowledge of the full software testing life cycle, taking ownership of work from specification through implementation and test to delivery.
As part of the technical product team, you will help ensure we continuously refine and improve our testing processes, following industry best practices and having plenty of opportunities for learning and personal development. The role will be responsible for championing the testing process and establishing quality metrics.
A successful candidate must be both a leader who can work with vendor resources, stakeholders, and work with agile teams. On any day, the candidate could be doing any or all of the following
- Collaborate with the development team in reviews of technical specifications and program code with an emphasis on testability.
- Analyze the requirements and help with defining the acceptance criteria for the features that are being developed.
- Work closely with the Product team to understand their expectations of how a feature should function.
- Decompose user stories/requirements to identify what tests need to be created across the full solution stack (business logic, contract, journey, accessibility, visual, performance).
- Evaluate existing testing methodologies and suggest new techniques that will help deliver high-quality features faster.
- Maintain a solid understanding of QA workflows and test automation best practices.
- Maintain proficiency in application and use of systems, tools, and processes.
- Work in an agile environment, helping improve process and follow QA best practices.
- Execute manual test cases, including ad-hoc and exploratory testing as needed.
- Document and/or review testing results working closely with developers and product owners to resolve reported issues.
- Show expertise in reproducing, analyzing and finding the root cause for clients’ issues.
- Assist with clarification of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Maintain software testing artefacts.
- Suggest process and execution improvements for the QA phases of the SDLC
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field.
- 3-5 years of QA experience.
- Prior experience with any GRC product including IBM OpenPages, RSA Archer, FusionRM is required.
- Experience in Operational Resiliency, Crisis Management and Disaster recovery domain is required
- Domain knowledge of Risk Management, Internal Audit, Compliance practice is preferred.
- Prior experience with test automation a plus.
- Knowledgeable in Agile QA testing practices.
- Experience testing IBM OpenPages application.
- Ability to work in an Agile team environment, work independently, and handle changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with and present to engineers, and relevant stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work well within the constructs of an agile process, including SCRUM
- Experience of REST APIs a plus
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills as well as attention to detail.
- Critical thinking skills to analyze system requirements for ambiguities and discrepancies.
- Ability to write test plans
- Ability to take on lead QA role at the project level.
- Ability to investigate a defect, isolate its probable cause and provide a reliable method for reproducing it.
How to Apply for Moody’s Careers – QA Engineer ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Moody’s Careers – QA Engineer online by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Moody’s Careers – QA Engineer : Click here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook : Click here