Rockwell Automation Careers 2024: Hiring Software Test Engineer in Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Rockwell Automation Careers – Software Test Engineer
Job Role: Software Test Engineer
Experience: 2+ Years of experience
Work Location: Pune
Salary: Expected Range between ₹5 to ₹15 LPA
Start Date: 24 January 2024
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 28,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers – amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility – our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!
Rockwell Automation, the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence. When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
As a Software Test Engineer for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to work together with a team of product managers and software developers to develop industry-leading commercial software known for its innovation and usability. You will be responsible for creating and executing test plans to ensure the quality of the products.
In this position, you will be a key player in feature design, implementation, and testing. You will play an active role in all the stages of the development lifecycle and support your team throughout the process. You will also help ensure that developed products meet requirements and are within total quality management standards. This position will allow you to collaborate with multiple global cross-functional teams.
When you join our software engineering group, you become part of a team that believes in knowledge sharing and collaboration and that is committed to using reliable and well-thought-out engineering practices and technology to overcome any challenges.
We are looking for someone who will effectively leverage a diverse set of technical backgrounds and opinions by fostering a team-oriented environment and the use of open and direct communications, honesty and respect. The ideal candidate will also actively seek knowledge of new developments in the software engineering, computer engineering, and test automation fields and will identify and pursue career development and training opportunities.
- Contributes to and documents requirements for a feature and its components.
- Develops test plans for new features under the guidance of senior members or contributes to existing ones ensuring they meet the established requirements.
- Provides inputs to establish a timeline and determine the resources needed to execute a test plan. Provides progress reports, as needed.
- Creates test cases and related documents that meets the product quality requirements, including traceability, and automates required test cases.
- Conducts manual or automated tests, reports anomalies, and characterizes the anomalies properly based company quality criteria.
- Participates in reviews of requirement documents, test cases and user documentation.
- Builds relationships and interacts with peers to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately.
- Thinks outside the box and is willing to research and explore new avenues to overcome obstacles by utilizing the latest technologies and standards.
- Clearly communicates and conveys design concepts, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to learn and understand complex control system concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Typically requires a minimum of two years of experience in a software product development environment
- Direct experience with executing test plans and test cases for web applications or services; familiar with manual and automated testing methodologies
- Practical knowledge of test automation and familiar with test automation framework such as TestCafe or TestNG
- Direct experience with Agile software development process
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Direct experience collaborating with local and global technical development teams
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply for Rockwell Automation – Software Test Engineer recruitment ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Rockwell Automation Careers – Software Test Engineer online by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Rockwell Automation Careers – Software Test Engineer : Click here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook : Click here