IBM Careers 2023: Hiring QA Engineer, in Kochi location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
IBM Careers – QA Engineer
Job Role: QA Engineer
Experience: 5+ Years of experience
Work Location: Kochi
Salary: Ranges from 5 to 20 LPA
Start Date: 27 Dec 2023
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / BSc / ME / M.Tech
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for to understand the product design, development, and devise manual and automated tests including test frameworks to produce enterprise quality cloud-native console software using a microservice UI architecture with Reactjs framework through agile development practices.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Overall 5+ years of IT Industry experience
- Experienced in creating
- manual test plans from the feature designs
- Be a passionate to create test driven development for developer in automation tools like Cypress for API testing, Cucumber for UI automation
- Familiar with Jenkins to create automation runs
- experienced in orchestration technologies like Kubernetes, OCP and Docker
- experience in scripting languages
- 3 to 8 years of experience in enterprise software testing
- Knowledge SQL
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- UI and API testing experience. Running bug bash, debugging experience, self driven
How to Apply for IBM Careers 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for IBM Careers online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for IBM Careers 2023: Click Here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook: Click here