Intel Careers 2024: Hiring QA Test Engineer, in Bangalore, Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Intel Careers – QA Test Engineer
Job Role: QA Test Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years of experience
Work Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Salary: Ranges from 5 to 15 LPA
Start Date: 8 Jan 2024
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / BCA / ME / M.Tech / MCA
The one API Developer Environment Software Engineering team within Intel’s Tools/DevOps team and Developer Software Engineering group is a software engineering organization focused on delivering tools, scripts, and IDE plugins to simplify complexity for software developers who use Intel one API.
We are looking for a Software QA Test Engineer to ensure the high quality of software delivered to customers, working in collaboration with developers within the team.
- Define/update test strategy, create and maintain test plans, exploring optimal test approaches and writing test cases to increase product feature coverage.
- Report defects to developers via Jira and perform initial root cause investigation. Summarize QA status in weekly project execution meetings.
- Gather and analyze test metrics and develop improvement plans
- Collaborate with development engineers to deliver automated and manual tests for new features
- Test software regularly based on test plan with manual tests and automated tests running in CI.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with 3+ years of experience in software product quality assurance or related areas- Proficient in test automation using test frameworks, continuous integration systems, and in writing test documentation (test cases, checklists, bug reports, test reports, testing plans and strategies)
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with Docker containerization
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, Eclipse and Visual Studio Code IDEs
- Experience in Python programming language and Linux Shell / Windows Batch
- Experience with GitHub Actions or Jenkins CI
- Experience with version control (git) and bug tracking systems (Jira)
- Good communication and teamwork skills, with intermediate or above spoken/written English
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with GitHub Actions and Jenkins CI
How to Apply for Intel Careers 2024 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Intel Careers online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Intel Careers 2024: Click Here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook: Click here