JPMorgan Chase careers: JPMorgan Chase Is hiring for a job role of Quality Assurance – Java SDET for Bengaluru location. Interested Job Seekers with 6 + years experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
JPMorgan Chase Careers – Quality Assurance – Java SDET:
|About JPMorgan Chase careers
|Quality Assurance – Java SDET
|6 + years
|Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
|Job Posting Date
|28 – June – 2023
|Apply before link expires
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent
- Proven ability to write automated tests
- Detailed understanding of common defect and data management tools
- Advanced knowledge of software lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile, and test automation strategies
- Experience working effectively with teams and stakeholders to develop relationships and achieve common goals
- Proficiency in a business function and some understanding of the broader business context
- 6+ Years of experience in IT with Product Development Based Organizations preferably.
- Test Analysis, Planning, Execution and Reporting
- Manage/organizing Test artifacts for each Product testing Iteration
- Experience working in Agile Teams and respond to changes.
- Evaluate Industry standard Automation Framework Tools and align to product functional testing.
- Develop/manage Test Automation Framework and educate broader organization
- Excellent time management and Organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to pay attention to small details
- Understands the Product Functional knowledge and advises team on Functional Impacts
- Helps drive Product Refinement conversations with Product Owner and Team.
- Analyze customer issues and advise on potential incidents.
- Analyze Industry standard automation tools and adopt per changing product landscape.
JPMorgan Chase Careers – Technology Stack Must have:
- Java – Strong implementation skills with Core Java, Spring Boot, OOPS concepts and patterns
- CI/CD – Experience working with Maven as a build tool, GIT SCM tool, Jules/Jenkins for build pipeline
- Automation & Testing – Using JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber
- Development Tools – IntelliJ/Eclipse
Good to have:
- Pair Programming – Comfortable with the concept of pairing with other team members to solve problems
- UI – Any level of experience working with UI framework such as Angular, React is a plus
How to Apply for JPMorgan Chase Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for JPMorgan Chase career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community: Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here