IntegriChain Careers : IntegriChain Is hiring for a job role of Junior Data Analyst – Quality Assurance in Pune location. Interested Job Seekers with 1-3 years of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Data Analyst – Quality Assurance
IntegriChain Careers – Quality Assurance Engineer details
|Junior Data Analyst – Quality Assurance
|1-3 Years of Industry experience
|Any Science/Technology Graduate/Post-Graduate degree can be considered
|Job Posting Date
|22 – Sept – 2023
|Apply before link expire
|Skills Required (In Brief)
IntegriChain is the data and application backbone for market access departments of Life Sciences manufacturers. We deliver the data, the applications, and the business process infrastructure for patient access and therapy commercialization. More than 250 manufacturers rely on our ICyte Platform to orchestrate their commercial and government payer contracting, patient services, and distribution channels.
ICyte is the first and only platform that unites the financial, operational, and commercial data sets required to support therapy access in the era of specialty and precision medicine. With ICyte, Life Sciences innovators can digitalize their market access operations, freeing up resources to focus on more data-driven decision support as well as labor-intensive processes – allowing their best talent to identify and resolve coverage and availability hurdles and to manage pricing and forecasting complexity.
Qualifications for Data Analyst – Quality Assurance
- Any Science/Technology Graduate/Post-Graduate degree can be considered
- 1-3 years of industry experience
- Proven ability to learn tasks and skills efficiently and accurately
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to manage quantitative data effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and strong presentation skills
- Flexible attitude to meet changing customer needs and management demands
- Good abilities in use of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ready to work in a complex and global environment
What does IntegriChain have to offer?
- Mission driven: Work with the purpose of helping to improve patients’ lives!
- Excellent and affordable medical benefits + non-medical perks including Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) and much more!
- Robust Learning & Development opportunities including over 700+ development courses free to all employees
How to Apply for IntegriChain Data Analyst – Quality Assurance Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for IntegriChain Data Analyst – Quality Assurance Careers : ClickHere
|To Join our Telegram Chanel
|To Join Our WhatsApp Group
|To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community:
|To follow us on Instagram