QA Engineer jobs in Bengaluru : PayU Is hiring for a job role of QA Engineer in Bengaluru location. Interested Job Seekers with 3+ years of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
PayU Careers – QA Engineer details
|3+ years of experience
|BE /B Tech/MTech.
|Job Posting Date
|22 Sept 2023
|Apply before link expire
About the Company
- Shoulders the QA responsibility for the payment securities Product landscape
- Expertise on various testing techniques such as Functional testing, performance, Workflow and testing.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
- Experience includes:
- 3+ Years of QA Experience – Manual
- Hands-on experience on Manual testing
- DB testing – preferable MY SQL
- Good to have experience on Banking / Payments Domain
- Knowledge on Automation and Mobile testing
Duties and responsibilities
- List the primary job duties and responsibilities using headings and then give examples of the types of activities under each heading. Using headings and giving examples of the types of activities to be done allows you to develop a flexible job description that encourages employee to ‘work outside the box’ and within reason, discourages “that’s not my job”.
- Understanding the business requirements, application and its components
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation solutions for the QA teams.
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation.
- Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium, Eclipse, Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts and TestNG Annotations
- Integrating the Selenium framework with Jenkins Pipeline
- Effective Defect Management
- Creating, Organizing, and managing Test Automation Resources
- Delivering the automated scripts within the expected timelines and ensuring that it is effectively utilized by the QA team.
- Working closely with the Engineering team, product team whenever required.
- Conducting Periodical trainings to the QA testing team on the implementation of new changes.
- Contributing towards the QA transformation on the product.
- Capable of using source code repositories
- Ability to perform Manual and Automation testing based on the business needs.
How to Apply for PayU QA Engineer Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for PayU QA Engineer Careers : Click Here
|To Join our Telegram Chanel
|To Join Our WhatsApp Group
|To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community:
|To follow us on Instagram