QA Engineer jobs in Hyderabad : REALPAGE Is hiring for a job role of QA Engineer in Hyderabad location. Interested Job Seekers with 1+ years of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
REALPAGE Careers – QA Engineer details
|Company REALPAGE Careers
|1+ years of experience
|Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science
|Job Posting Date
|9th August 2023
|Apply before link expire
QA Engineer – Summary:
Software Quality engineers work with software developers to improve software products during development. They will participate in testing activities within Software Development Lifecycle from reviewing/evaluating requirements, developing test cases, executing both manual and automated test cases, to reporting and tracking defects in defect management tool.
- Work closely with product owners, engineers, and team members to identify areas and methods to help improve testing efficiency, expand coverage and increase product reliability
- Design, write, and maintain automated test scripts using best practices and industry standards, as well as perform manual testing
- Write and execute automated test suites and actively communicate test status, including risks, issues, defects, and potential impacts
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software and Perform setup and admin of tools used by the testing team
- Collaborate with other team members to resolve any issues & ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- * Understand the customer requirements including hardware and software requirement for functional and non functional testing
- Produce clean and efficient script based on test design under high to moderate supervision
- Identify / review data available based on the requirements
- Create simple data mapping documents under guidance
- Understand Issues, Problems And attempt corrective action
- Generate large volumes of test data using automated test script under high supervision
- Identify and create test cases of low complexity
- Execution of test cases of low complexity
- Detect & document defects, bugs & errors under high to moderate supervision
- Resolve issues of low complexity
- Register & track all issues related to the project
- Recommend and execute effective business solutions for low complexity requirements
- Apply organization standards and practices in implementation with guidance from experienced team members
- Track knowledge transition activities such as Project specific KT, application KT etc.
- Extract relevant information from the knowledge management repository.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES for QA Engineer
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
- 1 year in Software Quality Assurance.
- 1+ years’ hands on experience in development, execution and maintenance of automated test scripts
- Experience with mobile automation tools
- Exposure to different platforms like IOS, Android & mac OS.
- Knowledge of new standard industry tools for logging bugs and managing test cases (ex. JIRA/MTM, Zephyr/HPQ)
- Some coding experience in Ruby, Java, C# or any other Object-oriented programming language
- Experience in API test automation
- Understanding of Agile development
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with object oriented and java script programming
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with programming language (Java, c-sharp)
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with web services testing for REST and SOAP.
- Awareness of automated test drivers such as Junit, TestNG, Nunit, etc.
- Awareness of testing message queue services like JMS.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with Selenium/Webdriver.
- Awareness of front-end web application tools (Angular JS, NodeJs, Grunt, Jasmine, etc.)
- Understands development patterns such as TDD and BDD.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with build automation tool like Ant, etc. Understands concepts, and preferably has 1 year of working experience with tools like Maven.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with build management tool like Jenkins, Team Foundation Server, etc.
- Understands and has some knowledge and preferably working experience of Performance automation tool like Jmeter, DynaTrace, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with Mobile Testing on iOS and Android. Understands and preferable has working experience of mobile test automation tools like Appium, etc
- Automation (UI / API)
- OOP knowledge
How to Apply for REALPAGE QA Engineer Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for REALPAGE QA Engineer Careers : Click Here
|To Join our Telegram Chanel
|To Join Our WhatsApp Group
|To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community:
|To follow us on Instagram