Kaseya Careers: Kaseya Is hiring for a job role of Software Quality Engineering (QA Engineer) for Bangalore location. Interested Job Seekers with 0-2 years experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Kaseya Careers – Software Quality Engineering (QA Engineer):
|Software Quality Engineering (QA Engineer)
|Fresher (0-2 years of experience)
|BE / B-TECH / BSC / BCA
|Job Posting Date
|10 – August – 2023
|Apply before link expires
A Look Inside the Job:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of software quality teams
- Execute on strategic initiatives laid out by senior management
- Oversee the health of our software quality teams to ensure each team delivers on quality initiatives that add value to the business while focusing on the quality needs of our partners.
- Establish/Ensure sound software quality practices (automation, defect management, test strategy, root-cause analysis/correction)
- Report on the status of the software quality teams, operations, and system performance to senior management
- Actively identify gaps with process, resources, or technical solutions; Develop actions to address gaps, and collaborate with stakeholders to address and escalate as needed
Kaseya Careers About You:
- BS in a technical field such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, EE, or Mathematics or equivalent experience.
- Work experience as a software quality engineer including experience with test planning and execution, automation, unit testing, and root cause analysis.
- Work experience in a technical position working in collaboration with software engineers.
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a track record of communicating well with executives and non-technical leaders
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities.
- Strong presentation and leadership skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You have studied and practiced a variety of test techniques and methodologies.
- Proven experience with the evaluation of efficiency and effectiveness of testing design patterns, test automation tools and processes
How to Apply for Kaseya Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit