Master Card Careers 2023: Hiring Software Engineer 1 in Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Master Card Careers Software Engineer 1 details
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-12 Months of experience
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra
EY Salary: Ranges Between ₹5 LPA to ₹15 LPA
Application Start Date: 04-Dec-2023
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Master Card – Job Overview:
- Support software engineering through programming, testing, implementation, documenting and delivery of software solutions. Researches alternative technical solutions for changing business needs. Major Accountabilities:
- Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
- Create systems and testing documentation per department standards.
- Follow standards in development and testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
- Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency. Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience. Knowledge / Experience:
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- 0 to 12 months of experience in the software engineering field. Skills/ Abilities:
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive, and able to function under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – and able to quickly learn and implement new technologies, application appropriate frameworks and tools.
- Strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and Able to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
How to Apply for Master Card Careers 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Master Card online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Master Card Careers : Click Here
To Get Hourly Job Updates
- Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- follow us on Instagram : Click here
- Fallow us on facebook: Click here