MasterCard Careers Drive Hiring for Software Engineer Automation position in Pune location. Interested job seekers are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
MasterCard Careers drive – Software Engineer Automation
|Software Engineer Automation
|0-3 Years of experience
|Bachelor/master’s degree in computer science or equivalent having work experience of minimum 3 years with exposure to quality engineering processes.
|Ranges between ₹ 5 to ₹ 12 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|27 – Oct – 2023
|Apply before link expires
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
The Mastercard Digital Network Services team is involved in developing cutting-edge solutions to deliver the Next Generation of Core Payment Products for Mastercard. These cutting-edge solutions are built on the Digital Network Architecture, Cloud Native principles, and in a Scaled Agile Framework.
• Full stack software engineer in quality who participate in requirements discussion, test planning, test scenarios, test cases and test data creation, and execution of testing Plan in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
• Design and develop test automation scenarios to validate complete software solutions – Technology stack – Java (must), Selenium, Cucumber/Jbehave, Soap UI, Jmeter, Spring framework, REST, JSON, Eclipse, GIT
• Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks.
• Implement Coding Best Practices. Implement Code Quality gates as per the program norms.
• Coordinate with various groups in MasterCard to ensure the success of the projects.
• Exhibit teamwork aligned completely with the Agile environment.
• Own responsibility for defect management and oversight and escalation of issues discovered during the testing phase
• Document as per Software Development Best Practices. Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
• Document performance test strategies and test plans, and execute performance validation
• Perform demos of new product functionality to stakeholders
• Develop business and product knowledge over time.
• Identify opportunities to improve effectiveness and time-to-market
• Excellent team player and willing to upskill depends on project need
All About You:
• Bachelor/master’s degree in computer science or equivalent having work experience of minimum 3 years with exposure to quality engineering processes.
• Passionate about technology with Full Stack Developer skills/talent
• Sound knowledge of technical skills in Java, Selenium, Cucumber/Jbehave, Soap UI, Jmeter, Spring framework, REST, JSON, Eclipse, GIT.
• Good knowledge of payments domain message flows, architecture, common design patterns, ISO message protocols, simulation/emulation tools is highly desirable.
• Good knowledge of event-driven applications.
• Good knowledge of SQL skills to work on large and complex data sources and capability of comprehending and writing complex queries.
• Experience testing APIs (REST and SOAP), web user interface, and/or reports.
• Experience working in Agile teams and conversant with Agile/SAFe tenets and ceremonies. Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems.
• Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal) to effectively interact with multiple technical teams and other stakeholders.
• High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive, with ability to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
How to Apply for MasterCard Recruitment?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit