In Time Tec Careers Drive Hiring for Manual QA Fresher position in Bengaluru location. Interested job seekers are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
In Time Tec Careers drive – Manual QA Fresher
|Manual QA Fresher
|0-1 Years of experience
|Candidates with B.Tech or M Tech degree are preferred. ISTQB certification will be an added advantage.
|Ranges between ₹4 to ₹10 LPA
|Bangalore / Jaipur
|Job Posting Date
|27 – Oct – 2023
|Apply before link expires
In Time Tec is an award-winning IT & software company. In Time Tec offers progressive software development services, enabling its clients to keep their brightest and most valuable talent focused on innovation. In Time Tec has a leadership team averaging 15 years in software/firmware R&D, and 20 years building onshore/offshore R&D teams. We are looking for rare talent to join us. People having a positive mindset and great organizational skills will be drawn to the position. Your capacity to take initiative and solve problems as they emerge, flexibility, and honesty, will be key factors for your success at In Time Tec.
The position requires an experienced and ambitious candidate who is passionate about technology and is self-driven. We have a challenging workplace where we welcome innovative ideas and offers growth opportunities and positive environment for accomplishing goals. Our purpose is to create abundance for everyone we touch.
Manual QA Fresher – Job Description:
- Good understanding of testing concepts and terminologies used.
- Create a test plan and test case documents.
- Execute test cases for all phases of the testing process.
- Report defects in a timely manner.
- Past experience in testing Web application and doing compatibility testing across browsers and devices.
- Basic understanding of programming languages (J2EE) concepts.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams on different assigned tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should be a good team player.
- Should have worked in Agile Development Model
Agile Testing, problem solving, manual testing, Good team player,
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit